CyberSky 5.0.2 Portable | 8.5 Mb
CyberSky is an accurate, yet easy-to-use planetarium program that provides an excellent way to learn about astronomy and explore the sky visible in the distant past, the present, and the far-off future. CyberSky can display and print attractive, highly-customizable maps of the sky as seen from your home, your favorite vacation spot, or any other location on the Earth. The programs clean, user-friendly interface makes it easy to identify the objects you see in the sky and find the objects you want to see.
CyberSky has a versatile animation feature that lets you watch astronomical events unfold at whatever pace you desire. This feature is not only a lot of fun, it makes the program very well-suited for astronomy education. Many of the most basic and interesting astronomical phenomena can only be seen over weeks, months, or even years, or by observing the sky from widely separated locations on the Earth. CyberSky lets you do thisit places the sky under your control.
CyberSky lets you do all of the following, and much more.
* View colorful, detailed maps of the sky as seen from any location on the Earth at any moment from 15,000 BC to 15,000 AD.
* Display constellations, asterisms, about 2.5 million stars, over 5,500 deep-sky objects, the Milky Way, the Sun and Moon, planets, both moons of Mars, Jupiters four brightest moons, Saturns eight brightest moons, the five brightest moons of Uranus, Neptunes brightest moon Triton, asteroids, comets, and meteor showers.
* Display proper-motion vectors, which are lines that show the speeds and directions that the stars are moving.
* Display the cross-section of the Earths shadow at the distance of the Moon, which lets you see the circumstances of lunar eclipses.
* Display the paths of the Sun and Moon, planets, asteroids, and comets with respect to the background stars and the horizon.
* Display equatorial, horizontal, ecliptic, and galactic coordinate-system lines, as well as the positions of the coordinate-system poles, the equinoxes and solstices, and other important points in the sky.
* Display finder circles like those you see through a Telrad reflex sight or a similar sighting device.
* Save maps to files and open them again later, just like saving and opening documents in a word processor. Many sample maps are included. You can also save maps as Windows bitmap, GIF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF images.
* Print beautiful, high-quality maps on any printer supported by Windows, in black and white or in full color. Use print preview to see what a printed map will look like before you print it.
* Use night-vision mode to preserve the dark adaptation of your eyes while using the program outdoors as you observe the night sky.
* Use the animation feature to watch objects move across the sky, solar and lunar eclipses take place, moons revolve around planets, and many other astronomical events unfold at whatever pace you desire.
* Display a view of the planets and their orbits around the Sun. This view appears in a separate window, so you can watch the planets revolve around the Sun and see them move across the sky at the same time.
* View detailed information about objects, as well as information about the seasons of the year, the beginning and end of twilight, the visibility of the planets, and the phases of the Moon.
* Customize the programs user interface by rearranging menu commands and toolbar buttons, adding commands you use often to new or existing toolbars, and reassigning keyboard shortcuts to your liking. You can also customize the applications appearance by selecting among eight Office-like themes.
( You should buy Premium account to download with High speed )
Mirror Link :
Links Are interchangeable | No Pass | Enjoy!