Opel EPC 4 09.2010 | 4.25 GB
The newest shell OPEL EPC. Contains a catalog of parts and accessories for cars, jeeps and minibuses of firm OPEL.
Models since 1982. Operating a screen resolution of 1024x768. Delivered OPEL EPC on one DVD - catalog auto parts and VIN codes.Installation:
1. We take the image, mount in any way pulls out from it all the files (~ 5.1 Gb).
1a. autorun.inf and setup.exe are throwing in the basket
2. Set GMGInfrastructure \ GMGInfrastructure.msi (Standartalone)
3. Set GMEApplication \ GMEApplication.msi
4. Set GMGLocalDB \ GMGLocalDB.msi
5. Set GMERomDB \ GMERomDB.msi
6. Open the Start menu, execute cmd.exe
and the pop-native DOS window execute alternately three commands:
SET PATH = "C: \ Program Files \ Snap-on Business Solutions \ Global EPC \ GM \ jre1.6.0_02 \ bin";
cd "C: \ Program Files \ Snap-on Business Solutions \ Global EPC \ GM \ Configurator"
Before their execution must go to the root of drive C: by typing "cd \" without quotes of course, but with a space between cd and \
string takes the form C: \>
And then execute commands very carefully depending on what type or just copy from here. Hot keys in DOS Osovski window does not work, only the mouse.
You can use the attached file CMD. You must first correct the path to the folders according to your preferences.
7. Reboot your computer
8. Open IE and enter the address of the code:
http://127.0.0.1:351/PQMace/launcher.html or http://127.0.0.1:351/PQMace (all different)
... And enjoy a fully working version EPC4.