Ableton Suite v8.3 [Win/Mac] | 5,71 Gb
Ableton Suite 8 is the XL version of Ableton Live. Suite 8 gives you all of the features in Live 8 plus SOUND, with a radically new Library packed with beautiful new sounds and a wealth of useful resources. Suite 8 contains 10 Ableton instruments including synths, a sampler, electric and acoustic drums, mallets, numerous sampled instruments and the new, reworked Operator. Two completely new instruments, Collision and Latin Percussion, round off the set. Ableton Suite 8 is a complete package: the tools AND the sounds. Ableton Live 8 provides a comprehensive environment for writing, producing and performing music.
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Library with over 1600 expressive sounds, each with versatile control options
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio and MIDI effects
- A wide range of software instruments
- Instrument Racks for simple management of complex instrument setups
- Drum Racks for intuitive and responsive beat-making
- Effect Racks for professional-grade mastering, mixing and creative sound processing
- New groove engine; apply and extract grooves in real time
- Construction kits containing loops and phrases in a number of styles
- Sound Objects Lite, from SonArte: a toolkit of real world object recordings
- 440 MB of abstract, experimental loops from renowned music software pioneers Cycling '74
- Over 400 loops and samples from Zero-G
- 1000s of single-device presets: simple components for making new sounds and exploring synthesis
- Song templates with pre-configured tracks and routing
- Supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC files
- VST and AU support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support plus built-in audio to MIDI slicing
- Video import and export for scoring, video warping
- Simple MIDI mapping plus instant mapping for selected hardware
- Full ReWire support; runs as Slave or Master
- Multicore and multiprocessor support
New in Suite 8
World-class library - Ableton Suite 8's library completely surpasses everything that Ableton has ever offered before. With the creative professional in mind, Ableton has put together a well-balanced and comprehensive tool set and, above all, a wide-ranging set of beautiful sounds.
Collision - Collision is a unique instrument for authentic mallet sounds and creative percussion. Co-developed with AAS, it uses physical modeling technology to reproduce real-world instruments such as xylophones, marimbas and glockenspiels, but also provides enough depth to create truly dramatic new instruments and sounds.
Latin Percussion - Latin Percussion is a collection of acoustic percussion instruments such as congas, bongos, timbales, claves, shakers, tambourines and bells from the worlds of Brazilian, Afro-Cuban and African music. It also comes with clips and grooves, so you don't only get the drums, you also get the drummer.
More Operator, more power - Operator, Ableton's renowned do-it-all synthesizer, has been given a major overhaul. We opened up the hood, took a long hard look inside and did some serious hot-rod stuff. New filter types, more modulation routing options and additive wavetable synthesis with drawable partials make Operator more powerful and flexible than ever.
System requirements (Windows):
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended),
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended),
- Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended),
- DVD-ROM drive,
- QuickTime recommended
Changes in Version 8.3:
Improvements and feature changes:
- A new "Upload to SoundCloud" option is available in the Export Audio / Video dialog. When enabled, Live will open an upload client after the file has been rendered to disk, so you can upload the rendered file directly to your SoundCloud account.
- Added automatic software updating. When enabled, Live will automatically download and install software updates in the background. Users who update to Live 8.3 from an older Live version will see a dialog box when launching Live 8.3 for the first time, where Automatic Updates can be enabled or disabled. You can always change the settings in Live's "Licenses / Maintenance" Preferences. More detailed information about Automatic Updates is available in our Knowledge Base.
- Changed the naming of the Live application. The application is now called "Ableton Live" and does not include a specific revision number. The revision number can still be found in the About screen in the Help menu.
- The Windows installer has been updated to a newer version.
- The default installation path of the Live application has changed on Windows. More information can be found in our Knowledge Base.
- Added usage data collection. When enabled, Live will send data about your Live installation and usage to ableton.com. This data will be used to help our developers identify bugs and improve the software. Usage data collection is optional and can be enabled / disabled in the "Licenses / Maintenance" Preferences. More information can be found in our Knowledge Base.
- Added control surface support for Akai MPK Mini.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when modulating a parameter in the Corpus device with Max for Live.
- Fixed crashes and audio dropouts that could occur when hot-swapping through AAS instruments.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing the deletion of the last warp marker in an audio clip.RAR Password is: