iKeyboard 1.0.6 Mac OSX | 382.90 kB
iKeyboard can turn your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard for iPad/iPhone/Mac.Pairing steps:
1. Mac : Select Discoverable in application menu.
2. iPad/iPhone: Select Settings-]General-]Bluetooth, you will find an avaiable
Bluetooth keyboard which name is your Macs computer name.
3. iPad/iPhone: Select your Macs computer name item to finish pairing.Usage:
- Whatever keys you type on your Mac keyboard will be input into the connected iPad/iPhone.
- Use mouse to click any key button to send that key into the connected iPad/iPhone.
- Use connect menu to quick connect to paired devices.Features:
- At most 5 devices can be saved.
- iKeyboard use F1~F12 for multi functions, please disable the F1~F12 hotkeys for your Mac.
- All keyboard layouts (US/JIS/ISO) can be detected.
ESC: Home button
FN+F1 : Search button
FN+F2 : Input method selection
FN+F3 : Apple Logo
FN+F4 : iPad slide show
FN+F5 : Show/hide virtual keyboard
FN+F6 : Lock button
FN+F7 : Previous song
FN+F8 : Play/Stop
FN+F9 : Next song
FN+F11: Volume down
FN+F12: Volume upTrouble Shooting:
- Please make sure all your other bluetooth peripherals is connected before using iKeyboard. In case iKeyboard would close its connection.
- Sometime iPad/iPhone will mess up with Bluetooth stack. If you found
problems with paring with iKeyboard, please reboot your iDevices and choose Forget in Bluetooth setting and try again.
- iDevices can not be paired with two Bluetooth keyboards at the same time.
If you have already connected your iDevices to a physical Bluetooth
keyboard. Please disconnect it before you use iKeyboard.
- Sharing iKeyboard to MS Windows is not supported, yet.Link for more information:
Download(RyuShare): Use IDM to fast speed
Download(Letitbit): Install Skymonk to easy download