Lumion 2.1 Build 4 (2012) | 2,55 Gb
Officiallyregistered in January 2001, Act-3D is the company behind Lumion andQuest3D. The company is completely devoted to development of real-time3D authoring packages. Lumion is a real-time 3D visualization tool formaking movies and still shots of architecture, planning and design.Lumion is a real-time 3D visualization tool for architects, urbanplanners and designers. Its perfectly suited for creating videos, stillrenderings and live demonstrations with a quick turnaround.
About Act-3D B.V.
Whats new in Lumion 2.1 Build 4
- New indoor and garden plants
- New vases, planters and plantpots
- New American road signs
- New postion coordinates type-in boxes
- Shadow map caching for faster rendering of spotlight shadows
- More responsive GUI, especially at low frame rates
- More graphical improvements and settings to tweak
- Optimized for more efficient memory usage
- Multi-language user interface (More languages are pending translation)
Youcan change the .xml for your country to localize it. If you want Lumiontranslated for your country and you can help with this let us know!
BUG FIXES IN 2.1 BUILD 4:
- The Lightmap material no longer flickers.
- Scene names are no longer incorrectly displayed as AutoSave.
- The Lock Position command now also works for trees and plants.
- Shadow filtering artifacts are no longer present on Print/Poster resolution images.
URGENT: PLEASE READ THIS
Incertain situations, a scene may appear to have been saved, but the nexttime you load it, it seems to have been overwritten by a scene that youhave previously worked on. Apologies for the inconvenience - its areally nasty bug, so please bear with the developers until the problemhas been resolved.
Lumion 2.1 Build 3 and 4 (and possibly earlier 2.1 builds as well)
RECOMMENDATIONS UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN FIXED
Restart Lumion after you have saved a scene.
Make backups of Scene files as soon as you have saved a scene.
The files are located in Documents/Lumion 2/Scenes
Home page: _http://lumion3d.com