Acronis True Image Home is an integrated software suite that ensures security of all information on your PC. It can back up the operating system, applications, settings and all of your data, while also securely destroying any confidential data you no longer need. With this software, you can back up selected files and folders, Windows applications' settings, settings and messages of Microsoft e-mail clients ? or even the entire disk drive or selected partitions.
Acronis Online Backup will allow you to store your most important files on a remote storage, so they will be protected even if your computer gets stolen or your house burns down. Acronis Nonstop Backup continuously saves changes in your system and files (as often as every five minutes) allowing you to rollback easily to any point in time if the need arises.
? Easy and Fast Backup and Recovery
Acronis True Image Home 2010 provides home users reliable and timeless backup and recovery of their operating system, applications, settings and personal files.
? Friendly, Windows?-style User Interface
From an intuitive graphical interface, you can easily define where, locally or online, and how often to backup a PC based on your needs.
? Acronis Online Backup? to a secure location
Optional Acronis online storage services are available to automatically backup valuable data or files over the internet to a secure location.
? Continuous data protection
In addition, Acronis Nonstop Backup? provides continuous system and data protection, preventing data loss
? Disk imaging
? File backups
? Full, incremental and differential backups
? Around the clock protection
Manage & Protect
? One-click protection
? Set & Forget backups
? Try & Decide
? Privacy tools
? Quick restore
? Recover files and folders
? Recover to any point in the past
? Keep working during a restore
What's new in Acronis True Image Home 2010:
* Continuous Data Protection &mdask; Acronis Nonstop Backup? automatically creates incremental backups every five minutes allowing users to roll back their system, files, and folders to any point in time.
* Support for Microsoft? Windows 7 ? Delivers more comprehensive functionality over Microsoft Windows 7 backup capabilities.
* Virtual Hard Disk SupportSave backup images (.tib) as virtual hard disk (.vhd) files ? Run your existing system as a virtual machine, or boot using Windows 7 Ultimate.
* New Powerful Scheduler ? In addition to the scheduling tools found in previous versions, the new scheduler expands the amount of scheduling options available. Use the new calendar view to build schedules and tasks. Suspend and enable tasks, specify dates to run tasks, and copy tasks to new dates.
* Boot from Windows 7 image ? Windows 7 Ultimate users can boot from a backup image (.tib file) containing a backup of their system partition. This will allow the ability to test a backed up system without actual restoration. If the operating system boots from the .tib file, then it will boot when the need arises for a system recovery.
* Try & Decide New features:
o Try & Decide now can protect your system not only to Acronis Secure Zone, but to the protected volume itself, or any other volume
o Multivolume Protection ? now users can protect not only a single system partition during Try & Decide session, but as many volumes, as needed. This is very handy when the applications being installed make changes on two volumes and in many other cases.
Using Acronis Nonstop Backup requires at least 1 GB RAM.
Supported operating systems:
* Windows XP SP3
* Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
* Windows Vista SP2 (all editions)
* Windows 7 (all editions)