Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator 2.3 Beta 9 | 37 MB
Microsoft Toolkit - Official KMS Solution for Windows and Office 2010. Microsoft Toolkit - this is the next stage of the activator of the Office 2010 Toolkit CODYQX4 & Bosh. Includes a set of tools for managing licenses and activation. You can also put on the activation of which is a component of Office, Word or Excel only. Works with all versions of Office 2010. It can use the KMS-activated, even if you use a retail Retail license. In addition to the options on the activation of different versions of MS Office, CODYQX4 added various options to activate Windows 7, so we have a common activator for modern products Microsoft.
This is a test for the next planned step for Office 2010 Toolkit. It is my plan to eventually phase out Office 2010 Toolkit for a new application, that is currently under development. App is stable as it is still well tested code in almost all cases, but I'm looking for new ideas, suggestions, and testing of new functions.Bugs / Quirks / Incompleteness:
- Almost all EZ-Activator settings apply only to office.
- Readme is currently inconsistent but generally applies to windows the same as office.
- I plan to add more Windows stuff but would like some ideas and want to get this out early in the development stage. A BETA of mine is usually just bug testing and last minute feature additions.
- Currently using OTK changelog / Readme.Ideas:
- I would like to add OEM abilities of some sort, so as to bring back the License tab when under windows. Perhaps with permission EZ-Activator could trigger a Windows Loader installation for OS that cannot use KMS activation but either have a BIOS with SLIC or just run the loader (Have to ask Daz about this).
- Possibly create a Windows AutoRearm equivalent, rather unlikely as if a PE boot is required then it would just be another IR5, the other known way is PMR method.Readme:
Click The Readme Button in Office 2010 Toolkit program, and Copy Button to copy the tabbed section contents.Requirements:
Microsoft. NET Framework 4.0
Office 2010 for Office Support
Windows NT 6 era operating system (Vista or later) for Windows SupportCredits:
Credits - Developers:
BoshCredits - Other:
letsgoawayhell for how to install and obtain Office 2010 license files needed for License Add / Convert.
ZWT for the Original KMS Keygen, and Phazor and letsgoawayhell for KMS research / improvements.Changelog:
- Added function to download and integrate all updates in Customize Setup
- Fixed Product detection issues in Customize Setup.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction