Mathwks MATLAB R2011b v7.13 | 5.45 GB
MATLAB - a high-level technical computing language, interactive environment f algithm development and modern tools of data analysis. MATLAB than with traditional programming languages ??(C / C + +, Java, Pascal, FORTRAN) allows an der to reduce the time f solving standard problems, and greatly simplifies the development of new algithms. MATLAB is the foundation of all MathWks family of products is the main tool f solving a wide range of scientific and applied problems in areas such as modeling facilities and development of control systems, design of communication systems, signal and image processing, measurement signals and testing, financial modeling, computational biology, etc.
Name of Program: Mathwks MATLAB
Program Version: R2011b (7.13)
Latest version: 184.108.40.2064
WinXP SP3, WinXPx64 SP2, Win2003Server R2 SP2, WinVista SP2, Win2008Server SP2 R2, Win7
Process with SSE2 suppt
Disk space: On average, 1-4GB (up to 5GB)
Memy: 1GB, 2GB and better and me (depending on the task)
The ce of MATLAB allows the easiest way to wk with real matrices, complex analysis and data types. Contains built-in linear algebra (LAPACK, BLAS), fast Fourier transfm (FFTW), functions f wking with polynomials, functions, basic statistics and numerical solutions of differential equations. All built-in kernel functions designed and optimized MATLAB experts and wk faster the same as their equivalent in C / C + +.
?platfm-independent, high-level programming language iented to matrix computations, and the development of algithms.
?Interactive environment f code development, managing files and data.
?The functions of linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, the solution of differential equations, etc.
?Rich visualization, 2-D and 3-D graphics.
?Built-in user interface design to create complete applications in MATLAB.
?Tools integration with C / C + +, inheritance code, ActiveX technology.
?Access to the functions. NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0.
There is a peculiarity in the behavi of the installer. He does not set up an association with the extension files and does not create icons if you choose Matlab with the settings in silence.
That there was an association with the file extensions (such as opening a m-file by double-clicking), and that created the icons in the Start menu and desktop should be:
1. Select Custom-installation (not Typical).
2. DO NOT put "MATLAB Distributed Computing Server 5.1".
And then after selecting the components, the setting here is such a window, where you can make the desired choice.
If you find yourself on the confirmation window does not see the settings window is too late ... and then the window will not setting associations. Go back and look f what went wrong!
If you really need Distributed Computing Server, then the installation does not remove the checkmark Distributed Computing Server. But you must create an icon hand and prescribe the file associations. Icon must be set to \ bin \ matlab.exe, and file associations can be assigned command Matlab (Matlab need to run under admin) by type:
cd ([matlabroot '\ toolbox \ matlab \ winfun \ private']);
fileassoc ('add', '. m');
fileassoc ('add', '. mat');
Maj product changes MATLAB version R2011b:
- MATLAB: F a quick start on a Windows platfm using the Startup Accelerat, reading and writing arrays in parts of the MAT-files, as well as a new tool f impting spreadsheets.
- Parallel Computing Toolbox: Increase the number of local concurrent threads from 8 to 12
- Image Processing Toolbox: A parallel block processing of large images using Parallel Computing Toolbox.
- Global Optimization Toolbox: Adding a nonlinear integer programming solver in genetic algithms.
- Statistics Toolbox: The method of Lasso and elastic net f linear regression with the transfmation of the dependent variables of the data sets of high dimensionality.
- Financial Derivatives Toolbox: Calculation of price volatility f the repayment of funds, structured notes and bonds with increasing / decreasing coupon payments.
- Data Acquisition Toolbox: Suppt payments f IEPE accelerometers.
- Instrument Control Toolbox: Suppt f serial data transfer via Bluetooth.
- Bioinfmatics Toolbox: NGS Browser to display multiple tracks sequentially dered data sted in fmats SAM / BAM.
- Robust Control Toolbox: Auto-tuning regulats with an arbitrary structure.
Maj product changes Simulink version R2011b:
- Simulink: Project Manager (Project manager) f configuration management of libraries, components, models, scripts, and MAT-files.
- Simulink Coder: Parallel computing on multice processs f the PC host (host-based targets) and xPC Target.
- Embedded Coder: Code Coverage with LDRA Testbed R profiling and perfmance of the functions during the testing regimes in SIL and PIL.
- Simulink Fixed Point: Automatically scales in light of the range of signals.
- Simulink Design Optimization: Optimization models f frequency standards.
- SimElectronics: Models of semiconduct devices taking into account the temperature and custom pts.
- SimEvents: Faster discrete event simulation and a simplified modeling of hybrid systems.
- IEC Certification Kit: Suppt f the ISO 26 262 f Simulink Design Verifier and Simulink Verification and Validation.Treatment procedure:
1) Select the option "install manually without using the internet".
2) Enter the following key:
3) use the file "license_standalone.dat" when the program asks the license file.SNL
1) Select the option "install manually without using the internet"
2) Enter the following key:
3) If necessary, install "license manager".
4) use the file "license_server.dat" when the program asks the license file.Download from filesonic.com
http://www.filesonic.com/file/2669165384/matl11b.part01.rarDownload from wupload.com