Lear 9.6 R5 32bit & 64bit
2011 | ENG | 669 MB
A software solution with complete set of advanced tools for the numerical investigation of strength and stability of structures and their automated design. About developers
The development team of software complexes LIRA, a monomial, and many others. others has existed for over 40 years. Over the years, gained invaluable experience in building industrial programs for mass application in the field of computer-aided design of construction projects.
Team headed by Professor Alexander Gorodetsky, who has spearheaded its creation in the mid-60's. At that time, under the leadership of A. Gorodetsky had developed the first program Express and Mirage for the calculation of building structures on the computer BESM series, as well as a computer "M-20" and "Minsk-22". These developments marked the beginning of a whole area - the creation of industrial programs for mass application in the construction field.
Starting in 2003, the development of family programs LIRA performed by specialists of "LIRA software." Developed software systems LIRA 9.0, LIRA 9.2, LIRA 9.4, 4.0 MONOMAH, MONOMAH 4.2. These software systems are different from previous members of the family LIRA radically new interfaces and processes, as well as a set of related subsystems: LIR-ARM, LIR-STC, LIR-MS-CS LEAR, LIR-KM, LIR-PRIMER, Stove, walls, beams , Colon.
Currently, the staff continues to work successfully in the field of information technology engineering construction projects. Create new software systems to automate all parts of design (architectural, structural, electrical, plumbing, estimate and financial) and construction management. Continuously improving the algorithms and user interfaces, updated domestic regulatory framework, implemented standards country and abroad. About Lear 9.6
Multifunctional software package, designed for design and analysis of building and engineering designs for various purposes. The calculation is performed on static (force and deformation) and dynamic effects. Satisfied the selection or verification section of the steel and (or) of reinforced concrete structures. Issued sketches and working drawings KM separate reinforced concrete elements. Main features:
- Developed an intuitive graphical user environment;
- A powerful multi-processor;
- Developed a library of finite elements to create computer models of virtually any design: rod flat and spatial schemes, shell, plate, beams, walls, massive construction, diaphragm, awnings, as well as combined systems consisting of finite elements of varying dimensions (plates and shells backed ribs, frame-svyazevye system, plates on elastic foundations, etc.);
- Calculation of the various types of dynamic effects (seismic, wind, taking into account the pulsation, vibration stress, momentum, impact, response spectrum);
- Design of reinforced concrete and steel elements in accordance with the regulations of the CIS countries, Europe and USA;
- Editing databases steel assortments;
- Liaison with other graphics and document systems (AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, MS Word, etc.) based on DXF and MDB files;
- Developed system of care, convenient system documentation;
- Possibility to change the language (Russian / English) interface and / or documentation at any stage;
- Different systems of units and combinations thereof.
- Fast algorithms for drawing and solving systems of equations;
- Superelementnoe simulation with visualization at all stages of the calculation, which allows you to remove whatever restrictions on the size of the task. There are examples of structural analysis, superelementnye models which contain more than 1 million unknowns;
- Module of physical nonlinearity on the basis of various non-linear dependency se, provide the possibility of computer simulation of the loading process as mono-and bi-material structures, with tracking of crack, a manifestation of creep strain and stress, right up to the fracture pattern design;
- Module of geometric nonlinearity, allowing to define structures with large displacements uninflected form, and set the initial equilibrium shape to change the design - some rope, cable-stayed trusses, cable-stayed suspension covers, tents, membrane.
- A large set of special finite elements that allows the appropriate computer models for complex and unusual structures. For example: a finite element modeling compliance units; finite element modeling of ground work outside the structure; finite element modeling the tensioning device (forkopf) and allow for a specified initial tension of the circuit design or find the necessary tension, providing a specified geometry (for example, an awning). New in Lira 9.6 R5 Lear 06/09
- Specify default hints coefficients RSN for the norms of the Republic of Belarus.
- Explanatory Note supplemented with information on the realized dynamic modules.
- Fixed display diagrams of efforts for problems linear editing.
- Added ability to calculate safety factors and forms of stability loss of the RDA for the problems with rigid bodies.
- Significantly improved control system source data.
Implemented new features for analyzing the results of calculation
- Updated help system.
- Added ability to import models from Revit Structure 2011.
- Remove restrictions in the selection of valves for the problems with using the mounting system.
- Added ability to select columns to carry out the calculation only in the elastic stage, or the light plastic.
- Updated help system.
- Fixed error in some cases when saving edited files assortment.Download: