Image type: ISO | DVD1: 1.95 GB | DVD2: 1 GB
In response to expanding industry demand for realistic simulation, the new release delivers on more than 100 customer-requested enhancements for modeling, performance, usability visualization, multiphysics, and core mechanics. Designers, engineers, and researchers in all industries can use the new capabilities to rapidly assess realistic physical behavior of materials and products, in order to improve product performance while reducing development time and cost.
Key Features of Abaqus 6.10:
* Interface for CFD modeling, execution, and visualization in Abaqus/CAE
* Coupling with Abaqus/Standard or Abaqus/Explicit for Fluid-Structure Interaction and Conjugate Heat Transfer; Incompressible (transient or steady) Flows; Turbulence modeling.
* Co-simulation interface for third parties to integrate their software to Abaqus for coupled multiphysics simulation
* Improved AMS eigensolver performance for models that include structural/viscous damping or acoustic-structural coupling.
* Enhanced modeling of fracture of composite materials with XFEM.
* Parallel processing improvements for simulations that use XFEM or the implicit dynamic procedure.
* A new iterative equation solver offers significant performance enhancements for simulations involving large blocky
structures, such as oil reservoirs engines.
* Geostatic procedure enhanced to automate the process of specifying initial stress within soil models.
* Enhanced coupled temperature pore-pressure displacement for modeling heat transfer in porous materials. This is useful for analyzing petroleum reservoirs, nuclear waste repositories, or freeze/thaw cycles in buried pipelines.
* A new model for capturing high-rate impact of ceramics and other brittle materials based on the well-accepted
* New capability to analyze structures subject to air blast loading.
* Dynamic load balancing of compute resources improves performance of domain decomposition parallel processing.
Modeling and Meshing
* Expanded set of geometry edit tools for creating midsurface representations of thin solid parts for more efficient
* General 3D sweep capability for creating complex, curved geometric features including solid, shell, or cut geometric
features such as exhaust manifolds of engines, or window frames in aerospace structures
* Several meshing improvements for quality and robustness of surface and tet meshing
* Improved interface for controlling local mesh gradation and density with enhanced usability and additional controls
including double-biased seeding option
Usability and Visualization
* Part or assembly based view cuts capability for both meshes and geometry allows interior of models to be visualized which makes it easier to position assembly components and assign attributes
* Enhanced overlay plots functionality with capability for loading multiple output databases in a single operation
* Colored vector symbols can be displayed based on magnitude with control over symbol density and plotting of vector symbols on view cuts
win86_32 = Windows/x86_32
win86_64 = Windows/x86_64
lnx86_64 = Linux/x86_64