Active@ UNDELETE Enterprise 7.01.50 + Update to 7.3.003 | 126 MB
Loss of data - it is always unpleasant, but there is such information, recovery of which the user is willing to pay a lot of money. Therefore, the best programs to recover the data is always in demand. Unique and well-known technology Active @, easily integrated with the operating system and network environment, offering you a powerful and flexible, time-tested, data recovery tool - Active @ UNDELETE.
The program allows you to recover files that were accidentally or intentionally deleted, lost due to malfunction or fall of the system, formatting the disk or exposure to a virus attack. Supported file system: NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS + EFS; works with all operating systems Windows, as well as removable storage devices of various types and forms: SD, CF, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, ZIP, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard drives and many others.
Version: 7.0.1 build 50 (setup.exe) & 7.3 build 003 (SE zip archive)
Developer: LSoft Technologies Inc.
Platform: Windows XP/VISTA/98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/2003 Server 2000 / 2003 Server Operating System
Compatibility with Vista: complete
System Requirements: Administrator rights to install and run under Windows XP/2000/2003/NT.
Language: English only
Tabletka: Not required - Full RETAIL copy
Main features of Enterprise-versions:
- Create a bootable CD / DVD with a "lite" version of Windows Vista (WinPE 2.0) for data recovery when it is impossible to boot from the hard disk or connect the damaged drive to another computer;
- Restore deleted files from IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI-disks;
- Restore files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, etc.);
- Supports external ZIP-drive and USB-drive;
- Restore files from deleted, damaged or formatted partitions;
- Support for large (over 500 GB) hard drives;
- Support for FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS + EFS file systems;
- Support for Windows XP/VISTA/2003 Server;
- Support for localized and long file names;
- Recovery of compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS-partitions;
- Scanning the sections that have been damaged by viruses or with damaged MBR;
- Advanced search files by name / date / size / attributes / mask;
- Visual representation of the retrievability of the file / directory;
- Preview of recoverable files;
- Built-in HEX-editor for viewing / editing of any sector of the disk;
- Two types of scan disk - a rapid and complete;
- Restore files to any available OS location (including a network drive);
- Possibility to connect to remote computers and scanning / creating a disk / recovery remotely;
- Support for hardware and software RAID-arrays;
- Simple and user-friendly interface;
- Support Drag and Drop;
- Complete online help system.Download