?Torrent 2.2 | 5 Mb
?Torrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in ?Torrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT (compatible with BitComet).
It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth.
Additionally, ?Torrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 126.96.36.199 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.
* Multiple simultaneous downloads
* Smart bandwidth usage
* File level priorities
* Configurable bandwidth scheduling
* Global and per-torrent speed limiting
* Quickly resumes interrupted transfers
* UPnP support (WinXP only)
* Supports popular protocol extensions
* Apps for ?Torrent
* New skinning format
* Password-protected boss key
* Global run-command feature on torrent completion/state change
* UDP proxying for SOCKS5
* Proxy privacy features
* Improved set download location/relocate feature (now moves files for you)
* Show add torrent dialog for magnet links
* Add option to pause torrents when user activity is detected on the computer