Binary Domain (2012/MULTi2/Lossless Repack by RG Origami) Updated 25/05/2012
Year: 2012 | PC | English | Developer: Devils Details | Publisher: Sega | 3.81 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person
Tokyo, 2080. On the streets of metropolis converged in fierce fighting people, and robots. International peacekeeping force, sent to stabilize the situation, fights in abandoned areas. But in a war with such an unusual and seemingly alien to human nature of the enemy soldiers are beginning to wonder whether what they are doing* Does the machine have become so humane* Or is it people are gradually turning into robots?
Especially for the Binary Domain created an innovative artificial intelligence system. Opponents will be able to assess the situation on the battlefield and be responsive to changes. Therefore, players will have to carefully plan their actions and do not forget to be careful. Only then can they succeed! Features:
- Two-faced city. Discover two different Tokyo started and destroyed the "lower city" and a great technologically advanced "upper city".
- Irreversible effects. In the midst of battle motivate his comrades; Marshall trusting relationships in the unit, check its ability to promptly make difficult decisions, knowing what the consequences they may lead. Every action, every choice, every word can change everything!
- Invaluable information. Fully destructible, but at the same time extremely hardy robots can adapt to the damage inflicted by them, so do not miss the opportunity to scrutinize the enemy, to find its strengths and weaknesses, and then use this knowledge in action.
- Armored to the Teeth. At your disposal a vast arsenal of unique weapons - modify any! And do not forget to improve the ability to become faster, stronger, more accurate shooting.
- War online. A variety of multiplayer modes make it possible to test himself in the battles on the network - shoulder to shoulder with friends or against each other.System requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz or equivalent AMD
- Memory: 2 GB (XP) / 3 GB (Vista / 7)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT220 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT with 512 MB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Free hard drive space: 6 GBFeatures RePack:
▪ Do not cut / no recoded
▪ Sewn Update 1
▪ Sewn Crack the text from Neogame
▪ Installation of ~ 7 min
(25/05/2012) - Sewn on crack NeogameChanges Update 1
Binary Domain Update 1 info:
- FOV options have been added in the Configuration Tool for Aiming and Normal views.
- Fixed Configuration Tool crash when modifying options for DirectInput control pads.
- Restored missing Controller Sensitivity options to Configuration Tool.
- Added basic keyboard and mouse navigation to the menus.
- Updated mouse sensitivity; mouse aiming should generally feel more comfortable now.
- Added Volume option in the Configuration Tool.
- Changed the Screen Size setting to be 100% by default.
- Changed the default button prompts to the keyboard icons.
- Fixed a crash on game exit.
- On Intel Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors, users may experience a graphical issue during the cutscene in Chapter 1 when you let go of the ship and swim over to the gangway, just before using the grappling hook. Intel is aware of the issue, and the fix will be rolled out in a future driver update. Please continue to keep your graphics drivers up to date, and the issue will soon be fixed.
- Users playing the game on some NVIDIA graphics cards, using more recent driver versions, may experience corruption of the water reflections (appearing as a mosaic-like effect over the water). NVIDIA is aware of the issue and will work on fixing it in a driver update.
- Users on Optimus laptops will likely be unable to select the correct graphics card in the Configuration Tool. NVIDIA is aware of the issue, and will work on fixing this for a future driver update.Download:
Mirror 1 :
Mirror 2 :