Machinarium | 450 MB
You control a little robot who?s been thrown out to the scrap yard behind the city and must return and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood to save his robot-girl friend.
* World: Machinarium's world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is the old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place.
* Story: Get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girl friend.
* Puzzles: Solve many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games.
* Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more than one hour ofcarefully crafted animations.
* Music: Beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST).
* Communication: No lengthy, boring dialogs in this game; characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols.
Minimum System Requirements
* Operating system: Microsoft? Windows? XP/Vista/7
* Processor: 1.8 Ghz
* Memory: 1GB
* Hard disk space: 380MB