Gold Medal Bodies Pump Up Japan
English | m4v | pdf | 480x272 | 29.97fps | 16:9 | Mp3 248kbps 44100hz | 918MbGenre: Video training
Pump up Japan is a training pack that Gold Medal Bodies did after the tsunami that hit Japan. It was April 2011.All the money was donated to help in the effort to recover from that terrible disaster.They both have tremendous ties with friends and family to the country of Japan and wanted to put together a fundraiser to help the country get back on its feet. When they asked if I?d be interested in donating the Rebel Fitness Guide (my first ebook released last August) to the cause, I couldn?t say yes fast enough. After all, I?m currently scheduled to visit Japan in late May, I was raised on Nintendo and Mr. Miyagi, and my favorite show of all time (Ninja Warrior) takes place somewhere near Tokyo.
The package contained the following items:
1. Gold Medal Bodies- Rings Body Blaster Challenge Circuit.
2. Bud Jeffries - Twisted Conditioning.
3. Body Weight Coach- Stage Crazy - Cardio for Musicians.
4. Nerd Fitness- Rebel Fitness Guide - Basic Training.
5. Gabby Reece 360- How It?s Done - 21 Days to Get in Shape.
6. Wolf Fitness Systems- Basic Kettlebell Circuit Guide.
7. Gymnos Evolution- Survive and Thrive - Earthquake.
8. Legendary Strength- Handbalancing Made Easy.
9. Coach Brandon Jones- Going Ballistic, Plus ?Gorilla? Footage.
10. Day 1 Personal Training- Coffee Break Challenge.
11. Joe Wilson- FlowMotion Martial Arts Warm-Up.
12. StrongerRunner?.com- Mobility Drills for Runners and 10 Minutes to a Stronger Core.
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction