Chris Jackson "Flash + After Effects"
March 2008 | English | ISBN : 978-0-240-81031-7 | 297 Pages | PDF | 14.1 MB
Flash Designers: push Flash to the next level with After Effects' robust toolset.
* Add motion graphics and visual effects to your Flash projects
* Fuse 3D depth into 2D animations
* Prepare Flash animations for broadcast
* Save development time in executing animations
Combine these two powerhouse applications to expand your multimedia horizons. Flash + After Effects gives the experienced Flash designer a working understanding of the After Effects toolset with professional techniques that raise the design bar for Web, broadcast, or CD/DVD delivery. The companion DVD contains project media that permit you to practice essential After Effects skills that include:
* Working with video and the AE timeline
* Using alpha channels for keying and enhancing interactivity
* Putting vector animation to work with Text and Shape Layers, and animation presets
* Creating 3D backgrounds with cameras and lights
* Animating with Behaviors, Parenting, Expressions and the Puppet Tool
You also get a video primer, render and file optimization techniques, and publishing and streaming guidelines.