Instant Bargains: 600+ Ways to Shrink Your Grocery Bills and Eat Well for Less
Sourcebooks, Inc. (January 1, 2010) | 2009-03-16 | ISBN: 1402225121 | 304 pages | PDF | 14 MB
Perfect for anyone who wants to buy smarter, spend less on food, and get the best nutritional and economic value for their buck, Instant Bargains offers more than 600 tips and tricks from Coupons.com family savings expert and mommysavers.com founder Kimberly Danger. No time for coupon clipping? No room to stockpile? No problem!
* Harness dozens of ways to save online
* Use technology to make menu planning and shopping easier
* Shop and cook efficiently by spotting inexpensive ingredients
* Create homemade versions of your favorite grocery items like sauces
* Make the most of leftovers
* Use couponing in a way that works for you
* Beat supermarket marketing tricks and capitalize on loyalty programs
* Eat healthier while spending less
A must-have collection that fits in your purse, Instant Bargains features one-stop shopping for savings ideas you can use today.
Download Links (clickable):
For more eBooks visit my Profile - click at my nickname
I share many new interesting eBooks every day